Mint is one color I’ve fallen in love with this year. I’ve been using it a lot more and I found it really inspirational when I was working on my new blog design (hint, hint). I’m definitely overdue for a fashion post, so today I’m going to share a few mint pieces that I think are absolutely perfect!
1. I’ve said on here before and I’ll say again that I’m not a huge jewelry person, especially statement jewelry. I love it on other people, I just don’t love it on myself. That said, this necklace is amazing. I just might break my rule for this one!
2. We’re obviously making our way out of sweater season, but I still wear cardigans year round (hello, office air conditioning). This sweater is simple but bright and could go with something as basic as a black pencil skirt.
3. I’m not very adventurous when it comes to shoes. Other than one pair of red flats, all my work shoes are black and nude. I do love this mint pair of kitten heels though!
4. This top is one of my favorite pieces in this post! The ruffles on the front give it some movement and energy and I just thing it’s really fun. I would wear this to work with a cardigan or blazer, or on the weekends!
5. I think this is my other favorite piece! I love two layer skirts like this one, and I think one in mint would be perfect for summer.
6. I never spend more than like $10 on sunglasses, so these are a little out of my price range. But that doesn’t stop me from staring at them wishfully!
7. I’m not sure I would be able to pull off this dress from ModCloth, but I love it anyways! Someone who can pull it off, please buy it and send me a picture.
8. You can never have too many handbags. Dave thinks you can, but he’s wrong. I could use a mint one in my collection, and this bad boy might just be the winner.