1. Lace Dress: Dorothy Perkins makes what I think are some of the most gorgeous dresses. This lace dress would be perfect for summer cocktail parties and weddings, as well as less formal events!
2. Flats: These flats would be a great go-to for spring and summer. They’re great flats for work or commuting, and would look great on weekends with jeans as well.
3. Moto Jacket: All of my favorite moto jackets I’ve been seeing lately are blush colored. I don’t own one yet, but I love this one!
4. Watch: I don’t wear a watch typically, but I’m tempted to buy one every time I see one that looks like this watch!
5. Skirt: I wear pencil skirts to work a lot, and it’s nice to mix is up instead of wearing typical black everyday. This blush skirt would be great for the office and would go with plenty of different tops.
6. Pumps: These blush pumps are a little taller than I would normally wear, but I could set that aside considering how gorgeous they are!
7. I’ll say it again and again. The Limited has The. Best. Pants! This pair is gorgeous!
Which of these pieces is your favorite?